If you want to grow your fanbase quickly and organically, you can make it happen with technology. But you have to find ways to engage people as you work towards your goals. Whether you want to grow your fanbase or keep the fans you already have, you must keep them involved. Involvement is one of the best ways to do just that.
So how do you nurture people that you want to buy tickets to your shows? There are many ways to do this, here are six of them that work really well:
- Spark conversations amongst your followers and reach out to them personally on social media
- Get active on Snapchat
- Give them opportunities to work for a day on/with your team
- Start a newsletter and send them content
- Write a personal letter. For example, a thank you letter
- Solicit for help with your decision-making. For instance, if you’re a musician, ask for song title suggestions or if you’re a dancer, ask your fans to pick one of two dance routines you’ve shared with them
- Go where your fans are (virtually) and participate in the discussions or offer your opinion
This stuff is important because corporations want to hire people who are guaranteed to bring an audience. How big is yours?